Bird Repellent Tape | Holographic Bird Scare Ribbon
from $20 per roll
FAST FREE DELIVERY ALL ACROSS AUSTRALIA FOR ORDERS OF $75+ or more (save $22)
END OF JANUARY SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
Bird Scare Tape – Simple Control Device to Keep Away Woodpeckers, Pigeons, Grackles and More. Stops Damage, Roosting and Mess.
The tape is effective in a wide range of areas; Carports, gardens, roofs, over crops, trees, backyards, boats, boat docks, patios & balconies, simply anywhere with access to wind and light.
Used across NZ by commercial farmers and growers, endorsed by agricultural agencies.
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS DELIVERY
Protect Your Property in Minutes, With Bird Scare Repellent Tape
- LONG LASTING: Extra thick for long lasting tear and weather resistance, the reflecting holographic tape is the strongest on the market.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY ON CLEANUPS AND REPAIRS: Birds cause millions of dollars of damage to homes, roofs, cars, AC systems and more every year.
- AN EASY TO USE, DO-IT-YOURSELF BIRD CONTROL SOLUTION: Simply cut strips of flash tape and tie around tree branches or above property you want to protect such as railings, rooftops and decks. The tape’s brilliant diamond pattern reflects sunlight for the brightest reflection possible and makes a noise as it moves in the wind for maximum resistance.
- PROTECTS WILDLIFE AS WELL AS YOUR PROPERTY: Our safe iridescent tape is completely harmless to birds. Keep your family, wildlife and property protected.
- EXPERT CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We’re experts. Our helpful and knowledgeable team is available 7 days a week to provide advice and answer any questions to ensure you get the best possible results. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently only accept credit card payments, PayPal & Crypto currency. More payment methods will be added in the future.
What currency are the prices displayed in?
All of our prices are displayed in $AUD.
What are your delivery options and how long will it take?
- AUSTRALIA: Free delivery 5-7 days
OUR DELIVERY PARTNERS
Do I get a receipt for my order?
You will be sent a receipt for your order by email after payment is made. You will also receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
Do you have a shop location?
We are a “online supplier”, with no physical shop or premises. In this way, we are able to pass our considerable savings directly to you.
Are your products new or second hand?
Do your products come with warranty?
Can I return my item?
We will gladly Refund or Exchange an item if:
- The item is faulty
- The item is not the same as the description or as shown or advertised
- The item does not perform as per the manufacturers intention
You may not be entitled to a Refund or Exchange if:
- You have changed your mind and no longer require the item
- You decide you cannot afford the item
- You found the item cheaper elsewhere
- The style, colour, or size is not suitable
- You were responsible for the fault
- All refund requests MUST be accompanied with an original receipt or other proof of purchase.
- Please feel free to discuss our policy with our Manager prior to purchase.
Note that measurements quoted on our website and affiliated sites and social media channels are subject to slight variances, when purchasing items measure all items to ensure they fit your space.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
Once your order is shipped, it will be marked as complete in our database and you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
I haven't received my order yet! Is it lost?
If you have any concerns with your order, please contact our support team by email and they will be glad to assist you. Most emails are answered within 1 business day.
Support Team: email@example.com