Keeps pigeons off my pagoda which is awesome. Simple to attach with screws in this case. Can be cut down into smaller sections. I’ve used the all plastic style before but this is much more effective. Big Birds, small birds, cats – they all stay off now. Recommended.
High Quality Stainless Steel Fence Top Spikes – The Perfect Solution To Protect Your Property From Pests
Fence Spikes | Stainless Steel Spikes For Fence Tops
per 50cm strip
FAST FREE DELIVERY ALL ACROSS AUSTRALIA FOR ORDERS OF $75+ or more (save $22)
END OF JANUARY SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
The Perfect Solution To Protect Your Property From Birds, Possums & Other Pests
Prevent birds, possums and other pests from damaging your property….
DIY and easy to install marine grade stainless steel spikes provides 100% protection on rooftops, ledges, fences, and more and require zero maintenance and can last a lifetime.
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS DELIVERY
NO MINIMUMS - Order just the number of strips (50cm lengths) you need
per 50cm strip
- Prevent pigeons, indian mynas, sparrows, starlings and other pest birds from perching on your property.
- Great for any surface and application.
- Long-lasting polycarbonate base and stainless steel spikes provides years of maintenance-free protection.
- Easy to install – Attach quickly with UV stabilised silicon adhesive, nails, screws, cable ties, etc.
- Transparent Polycarbonate base – is practically invisible.
- Flexible – Mount easily on curved. flat or irregular surfaces.
- Non-lethal and Environmentally friendly. Bird Spikes do not harm or injure birds.
- Economical and lightweight – Sturdy polycarbonate base does the same job as stainless steel at a fraction of the cost.
- Material: Polycarbonate base and stainless steel wire
- Wire Diameter of Spike: 1.3mm
- Length of spike: 115mm
- Spike Quantity Per Metre: 60 spikes
- Protection Width: 70mm (spike tip to tip)
- Base Size: 500mm (L) x 23mm (W)
- Bird Species – Pigeons, gulls, starlings, indian myna birds, sparrows
- Bird Activity – Day-time perching, night-time roosting and some nesting areas.
- Infestation – From light to heavily infested areas.
- Substrate – Masonry, Steelwork (stainless and galvanised), lead, PVC, PPC, ceramic tiles, glass
- Installation – Using a suitable UV stabilised silicon adhesive or clip is critical to increasing life expectancy.
- Visibility (wires) – Stainless steel bird spikes are far less visible than plastic bird spikes
- Visibility (base) – Low profile base (5mm high) will not be seen from the ground level looking upwards
- Base Colour – Transparent clear base blends well with most surfaces irrespective of the surface colour
- Install Time – Quicker to install than other bird deterrent systems saving you time and money
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently only accept credit card payments, PayPal & Crypto currency. More payment methods will be added in the future.
What currency are the prices displayed in?
All of our prices are displayed in $AUD.
What are your delivery options and how long will it take?
- AUSTRALIA: Free delivery 5-7 days
OUR DELIVERY PARTNERS
Do I get a receipt for my order?
You will be sent a receipt for your order by email after payment is made. You will also receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
Do you have a shop location?
We are a “online supplier”, with no physical shop or premises. In this way, we are able to pass our considerable savings directly to you.
Are your products new or second hand?
Do your products come with warranty?
Can I return my item?
We will gladly Refund or Exchange an item if:
- The item is faulty
- The item is not the same as the description or as shown or advertised
- The item does not perform as per the manufacturers intention
You may not be entitled to a Refund or Exchange if:
- You have changed your mind and no longer require the item
- You decide you cannot afford the item
- You found the item cheaper elsewhere
- The style, colour, or size is not suitable
- You were responsible for the fault
- All refund requests MUST be accompanied with an original receipt or other proof of purchase.
- Please feel free to discuss our policy with our Manager prior to purchase.
Note that measurements quoted on our website and affiliated sites and social media channels are subject to slight variances, when purchasing items measure all items to ensure they fit your space.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
Once your order is shipped, it will be marked as complete in our database and you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
I haven't received my order yet! Is it lost?
If you have any concerns with your order, please contact our support team by email and they will be glad to assist you. Most emails are answered within 1 business day.
Support Team: email@example.com