- Prevent birds and possums and other pest from running on your property.
- Great for any surface and application.
- Long-lasting polycarbonate base and stainless steel spikes provides years of maintenance-free protection.
- Easy to install – Attach quickly with UV stabilised silicon adhesive, nails, screws, cable ties, etc.
- Transparent Polycarbonate base – is practically invisible.
- Flexible – Mount easily on curved. flat or irregular surfaces.
- Non-lethal and Environmentally friendly. Bird Spikes do not harm or injure birds.
- Economical and lightweight – Sturdy polycarbonate base does the same job as stainless steel at a fraction of the cost.
- Material: Polycarbonate base and stainless steel wire
- Wire Diameter of Spike: 1.3mm
- Length of spike: 115mm
- Spike Quantity Per Metre: 60 spikes
- Protection Width: 70mm (spike tip to tip)
- Base Size: 500mm (L) x 23mm (W)
- Infestation – From light to heavily infested areas.
- Substrate – Masonry, Steelwork (stainless and galvanised), lead, PVC, PPC, ceramic tiles, glass
- Installation – Using a suitable UV stabilised silicon adhesive or clip is critical to increasing life expectancy.
- Visibility (wires) – Stainless steel fence spikes are far less visible than plastic fence spikes
- Visibility (base) – Low profile base (5mm high) will not be seen from the ground level looking upwards
- Base Colour – Transparent clear base blends well with most surfaces irrespective of the surface colour
- Install Time – Quicker to install than other fence pest deterrent systems saving you time and money